Thursday, 17 March 2011

Chick Card


Whilst blog hopping today I came across this challenge - case study challenge. You have to - 
'Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse)'
I had an idea in mind straight away when I saw it (that doesn't happen often) and made the card above to enter. I used elements from the 'Chip up' kit from Pink Petticoat and papers from one of the dots collections from the site too. I added my own sentiment, ribbon and a button to top it all off.
It came out exactly as I planned it (again, that doesn't happen often!) and it also inspired me to make the next card too, same chick (or bird, I guess?) and a nice simple design 




6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! I love just that one little colored chick!

Samantha said...

Cute card Jo! I have added the freebie to the Challenge post so you can just click and grab it from there! look forward to seeing your card! hugs Samantha :0)

dj said...

sweetness...love that little chickie!!

Here is an invitation to play along with a new challenge that I have started for 2011....
http://www.cardspaperandscrapbooks.com/cards/februarys-last-but-not-least-challenge-come-play-along/

Sue Kohler said...

super cute Jo, I love how you have coloured just one of the litte birdies which fits the beautiful sentiment perfectly!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Great design, Jo...just love that splash of color! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

This is darling, Jo! Love these chickies in rows... it screams CUTE! :)