Sunday, 17 April 2011

Light my Fire


I made this card for the CASE Study challenge. You take your inspiration from their muse's design and see what you can come up with! This is only the second time I've tried this and it's great fun.
I used Cinder the dragon digital stamp from All That Scraps, I coloured him with my promarkers and made the sentiment on the computer myself.
(I'm really hoping that the little patch of glue on the bottom of the ribbon dries and doesn't leave a mark! Emergency embellishments may be needed!)

I really love this image and I've used it a lot lately!

 

4 comments:

Julie said...

Adorable card with a super cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Great card! What an adorable little monster :)

uhooi said...

Waw,, This card is very nice and cool

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Little Snippets said...

Lovely cards, the dragon is super cute! Gorgeous candle too :)