Friday, 29 April 2011

Love is just a word


This is my card that I made for the CASE study challenge. Their Muse (April muse is Silke Ledlow) makes a card and you use it as inspiration for your own take on it. This is what I came up with. I made the sentiment on my computer, used digital stamps for the flowers from Digi Stamp Boutique and added some die cut swirls. This is the first time I've made my own flower for on a card, I think it came out ok. I made it with two larger flowers and two smaller ones, added a brad in the centre and shaped the petals a little.  I'm pretty pleased with it and the photo doesn't do it any justice. Looks better in real life.
Since I've used the flowers from digi stamp Boutique I can enter this one in their challenge too.



7 comments:

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous Jo...and that flower is just amazing hun..

have a lovely day...hugs Vicky xx

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card and sentiment Jo! Love it...thank you for joining us this week! Hugs ~S~

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jo, what an beautiful card. I love the colour scheme and sentiment you’ve used. Thanks for joining in the April monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

CardArTart said...

I think your flower is great - photos never do much justice do they? I like your sentiment too :)

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely delicate! It's so girly girly! I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at the CASE Study Challenge! :)

Julie said...

Beautiful card, and lovely sentiment to go with it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Hello Jo, you're a random winner of the last week's challenge at the CASE Study! I believe you didn't see the announcement... If you could please check out the details on our blog, and inform me about your status, I would be grateful :) Thanks!