Monday, 17 May 2010
I made this card with a digital image downloaded from pinkpetticoat.co.uk. The set is called 'Sweet Cheeks' (how cute is that!) and comes with a lot of images. I love the things they do there. Go check it out!
I coloured it with my promarkers and used glamour dust for a bit of sparkle. The grey bow looks a lot darker in the photo than it does on the actual card but not much I can do about that.
I though it would enter this one into the challenge 'SOMETHING NEW' on the Bee-crafty blog even thought it's not one of their images (sorry!)
Saturday, 15 May 2010
Thursday, 13 May 2010
Saturday, 8 May 2010
I got the idea for this one out of a magazine. I made the birds out of mire but found it really tricky to stick them in place. (Don't look too close or you'll see the glue!) I embossed the flowers with a cuttlebug folder in my bigshot and distressed it to bring up the white. I also used my nestablilites. It came out better than I thought it would but I would have like to be able to use less glue on the wire birds.