Wednesday 25 August 2010

Forever Friends


I was asked to make a 'get well' card for a friend so I decided to make an easel card and enter it into the forever friends challenge.
I've only ever done one or two easel cards but they are fun to make and I think I'll have to do more.
I love using the forever friends images although I'm not so keen on die-cut decoupage, I LIKE cutting it all out! I think maybe I need to get me a few stamps with the bears on... I'm also loving these papers from the Eastern Promise pack by Dovecraft. The rate I'm going though them I'm going to have to buy another pack ...or two!

I think my friend will be happy with this, she wanted something bright and cheerful for her friend who is unwell. 




3 comments:

Sande said...

Oh, how lovely card! So beautiful!

Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

Hugs, Sande

Poppy said...

aww so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.
poppy

joanne wardle said...

lovely card, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge