Monday 23 January 2012

Cupcakes


I made this card for the Pollycraft challenge (123 Bingo- I chose 'Ribbon , Pollycraft image, Pearls). 
I'd thought I would also find a couple of other challenges to enter into too- 
I  ♥ Promarkers - Anything goes
Truly Scrumptious -  Something Forgotten 
(I used my daubers on the background, I got pathetically excited with I found them in the back of a draw yesterday!)

Image- Pollycraft 
Papers- from stash
Sentiment - Pink Petticoat
Coloured with promarkers, Image background done with Color box ink
 Ribbon & Pearls

4 comments:

WeirdCat said...

So cute, love the paper and pearls, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

xxxtglxxx said...

I love the clean and fresh look to this card! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and I love how fresh it looks. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week...

DesignerDiva said...

Really sweet little card Jo and I love your neat bow!
Thanks for joining the Ladybugs at LCI and good luck with the 'Bows' challenge
Hugs Laurie x