Sunday 15 July 2012

Circles


I made this one for the I ♥ Promarkers challenge - Circles
and I can enter it into the monthly competition at The Digi Stamp Boutique too as I used one of their images.

I love it when a card goes exactly to plan and this one did! 
I printed out my image and the sentiment I made onto card, twice. I coloured my first image with promarkers, then cut out the football and the word 'boy' from the second print out and layered them on the coloured image. I used a circle punch to cut out 3 circles don the side of my main image and used different papers (from Pink Petticoat) behind them. I used foam pads to give the whole thing a bit of dimension.

I bought a new camera this month and I love it! I've had such fun playing with it and taking pictures of my cards (and anything else that will stand still long enough!). I'm amazed at the difference between the quality of my old pictures and the ones taken with my new Nikon. Can't wait to take it to Wales with me in August.

update - I won at  I ♥ Promarkers challenge with this card! Yay!


3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Fab image and design. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Karen said...

Love this Jo, great use of circles too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

A stunning creation Jo!...thanks for joining in with our competition at DigiStamp Boutique...Sally-Ann :o)